Monday, August 1, 2011

Kade at 11 months

(back dated to June 9th)

Nothing like being two months behind on blogging huh? 

Kade turned 11 months while we were living with family.  It was such a time of transition for him - and he handled it very well!



Keagan and Kade - they get along so well together.  However, I think it will even get louder in our house as they try to compete with each other over who gets attention first. 

While we were staying with family Kade became quite the copy cat.  It was really funny.  I would cry "WAAAAAH!" and then he would do the same thing back.  He thought he was pretty hot stuff.

So proud of himself eating table food


My sweet Kade - thank you for being such a trooper during this crazy period in our lives.  You went through many changes:

You started crusing really well and then standing by yourself for a few seconds.
You went from nursing, to breast milk  from a bottle, to formula, then a sippy cup.
You also transitioned to table food from baby food.  You never once looked back. 
You also learned how to get up the stairs at Nana's house....I can't take my eyes off you for 1 second - otherwise you are at the top of the steps in no time.

As I'm writing this I realize another month has already passed and you are already 1 year.  But I couldn't just let it go.  You are so sweet and adore your big brothers.  And we all adore you!  Love you big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment