Monday, August 15, 2011

Wanna go muddin'?

When we first arrived in Carterville our house was not completed - therefore neither was our yard (and still isn't).  It had been raining quite a bit and there was 3 tempting dirt piles and a whole lot of mud.

Kellen had been asking for several days to play in the mud and I kept putting it off.  I wanted them to have fun but I also wanted it to be the easiest clean up for me as well! So of course I waited until Daddy got home.

So we stripped them down to their undies and let them have at it.



Kellen was smearing mud all over Keagan and throwing mud balls at him - he didn't seem to mind though

I can't believe that Kellen was this brave - to actually roll around in the mud - just like a pig.




He looks mad but he was trying to squeeze the mud out of his hands and in between his fingers.

After they tired of the mud Daddy hosed them off and we whisked them straight into the bath.  They had a blast and we had a blast watching them!  Nothing a little soap and water can't take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment