Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beating the heat

Oh how I wish I had a pool. A real pool.  A really big pool!  But I guess soaking my feet and letting the boys soak me with their water guns will have to suffice for now. 

This is the pool we started out with earlier this summer.....

Then we had to advance to a little larger one - at least one where all of us could get in.  The small baby pool died so of course Daddy went and bought another one for them.  Honestly though it was so hot out I would have given a kidney for something cool to do outside!




I couldn't fill the pool all the way up because Kade really loved to be able to sit in the pool and play.  When the pool is filled all the way he has to be in the floatie or one of us has to be in with him.  I don't trust him one bit!

This is one of my favorite pics of the summer


Trying to escape


Look at me mommy! I cool!



Oh these silly things.....I can't get them back on!

My little water baby.  He absolutely loves the water.  Actually he loves any water - especially the dog bowl these days. At the rate he's going Kade will be the first one to swim without water wings!


No comments:

Post a Comment