Monday, August 8, 2011

My little climber

Dear Kade.....please don't break your arm, or neck, or anything right now.  However, I have a feeling you may be our first child with a trip to the ER. 
This climbing business is a new one for me.  The other two climbed a little but NOTHING like what you can do. I don't trust you further than I could throw you. 

It started out with simple things...dishwasher door, the ottoman in the living room, the stairs and Nana's....

Then it soon advanced to the ladders and stairs at the playground.  (I know it's not a big deal to climb stairs.  HOWEVER it's the speed in which you do it and I have 2 others to watch out for as well.) It's what you do when you reach the TOP of whatever it is you are climbing that I worry about.

Those feet get you into lots of trouble

SOOO proud!

You are so fast at the ladder and the stairs.  I can't turn my back for a second. You have a natural desire to climb but when the boys get up in the morning - you better believe the ladder is up too! I do not trust you even though you are cute. 
Other things you like to stand up on are your rocking chair arms to try to get into your crib and get Georgie and the stool in the boys bathroom.
Oh Kade - I love you dearly - but boy - slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment