Friday, August 5, 2011

Congratulations Karsten!

Deaconess Family Medicine Residency

On June 24th Karsten graduated from his residency program along with 4 of his fellow colleagues.  I'm so thankful that we can look back on these last 3 years with fondness.  A lot happened along the way and I'm thankful to leave Evansville with more friends than when we came.  Karsten will be doing a fellowhip at SIU Carbondale in Sports Medicine and then we can close this chapter in our lives.   

The residency provided us with an evening "celebration" and good food and fun.  I was already staying in Springfield at this time but was able to come up to Evansville to celebrated with my hubby.  Looking back I realized this was the night before our move to Carterville.  Wow!

Thank you honey for working so hard.  We both know these past several years have had their challenges but as always God provides for all our needs.  I can't wait to see what this next year will bring for you and our family.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment