Friday, August 19, 2011

Our new ride

This year for Karsten's birthday and Father's Day the boys and I got him a bike trailer.  He/we have been eye-balling these things for actually a couple of years now.  Awhile back we had borrowed one from his brother but then never ended up buying one.  Now that we have multiple small children I thought we could really use this. 

On afternoon Kade was still sleeping so Daddy gave the big boys a ride first.  There is actually quite a lot of room in there!


One of the best things about this trailer is that it also converts to a double jogging stroller.  We really don't need another one - but hey you never know when you might!

Kade got his chance....and got attacked while he was in it.  I don't remember what the situation was but it didn't last long and hey - it's just another day in the Slater household.

There - that's better.....

My idea was for all of us to go on bike rides together.  Kellen would ride his bike, Daddy would pull the youger two... and oh - I totally forgot that I don't even HAVE A BIKE.  I guess that's what I'm going to get for Christmas! Ha! For now I just walk - really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment