Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter started out with the traditional morning of hecticness (is that a word?). I always have these grandiose ideas of doing all these things PRIOR to church. Karsten and I had already planned we would do the easter egg hunt after their naps. SO I figured we would be able to get everything else done and be at church early. We did make it on time though!
The boys first woke up to their Easter baskets on the kitchen table.

They really enjoyed all the goodies inside....especially


the chocolate easter bunnies. I think Kellen was hungry. They did get one piece of chocolate before breakfast.

I saw this chomping dinosaur at Cracker Barrel....of course Kellen was very surprised to see it in his basket.


Keagan loved the pinwheels.

and Daddy read them the Easter story out of one of their new books - all before breakfast.
I made buscuits and gravy (Kellen's favorite) and then we all hurried and got ready for church.
We didn't get to pictures before church of course. So when we got home I wanted to try and get a family picture - well the battery was dying and the boys wouldn't cooperate by that time so I gave up. These will have to do.





Later we hunted easter eggs........










Then we went on a long Gator ride and spent a lot of time outside.
Thank you Lord for my wonderful family and for dying on the cross for us! We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW look at those SWEET little boys in their Easter outfits (everyone matched so well). I am so in love. I keep forgetting that you are prego.... ITS about TIME you are showing!:)

    ReplyDelete