Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring time at Nana and Pa's

Last week the boys and I went to Pleasant Plains for a visit. Shannon was bringing Ruby for the family to meet and neither of my boys had met her yet. (I think someone else has pictures of the boys holding her). Also Pa was planting and I wanted to grab the opportunity for nice weather and tractor time for the boys. Aunt Morgan came with us as well so I had some help and company for the trip!


Kellen always has to go to the barn to visit all the machinary and Nana and Pa's. So I lugged my big belly and the boys up to the top of the combine so they could play in it for awhile.


One day during nap time Nana was mowing and of course Keagan being a short napper had some alone time with the mower! (I promised Nana I wouldn't put the picture of her and Keagan on the mower on the blog - it was quite cold and windy that day and it didn't make for nice pictures!!!)


Keagan wandering around with his silly hat. I wasn't prepared for the chilly weather we had the last couple of days and had to rummage around to find some warm clothes!


Mommy and Keagan playing on the mower.

I think I could sit here all day!!


Or swing all day!! Keagan does NOT like it when you get him out of the swing.


Kellen was admiring the robin eggs from atop the play house.
We always have so much fun at Nana and Pa's. Before we left mom found the picture of Morgan and I playing on the swing set and slide when Dad was building this for us. We were 4 and 2 and Kellen had a hard time digesting that I was once that little.

No comments:

Post a Comment