Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Eggs!


Last friday morning the Oldham's came over and we dyed Easter eggs together. It went pretty well despite one minor accident. Kellen accidently dumped one of the cups of dye. No one was harmed and actually between two pregnant mommies and two three-year-olds nothing else was dropped - I was actually quite surprised!!
Betsy had her Dad's nice camera so I did bum some pictures from her blog :-)
These two were quite rambunctious this morning but they finally calmed down enough to start dying their eggs
These two....I can't believe they are going to be 4 years old this summer. It was just yesterday when Betsy and I were pregnant with them - and now we're pregnant with our thirds!!
They did get some time outside while I grilled some hotdogs. It was still a little chilly and muddy. Poor HK landed in some mud (I thought it was dog poo) but it didn't stop her for long.
Betsy got some great shots of Keagan walking...I hadn't really taken any good pics of him toddling around. So despite him not feeling well the past couple days he was smiling here!

No comments:

Post a Comment