Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our little helpers

WOW! I'm really behind on my blogging! So I'm going to attempt to blog several this afternoon!!!

Several saturdays ago we decided we would wash our cars ourselves. It was so nice outside and the boys loved helping. It was a little difficult from keeping Keagan from eating the turtle wax soap but other than that it went well! I will let most of the pictures speak for themselves.






Let me tell you...the tires got REALLY clean!!




So at this point Kellen was supposed to be having rest time in his room. We had changed him into dry clothes and put both boys in their rooms.....but someone kept peeking out his front bedroom window! Karsten and I were out front and Karsten was getting ready to wax his truck. Kellen kept opening his blinds and knocking on the window and waving at his daddy. I think he was just so excited to see him and really wanted to help him. So we let him help and after he was tired of waxing he pretended to spread fertilizer on the grass. He had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment