Thursday, April 22, 2010

We've got a climber

Recently Keagan has discovered the art of climbing. He hasn't tried to climb out of his crib but he does try to climb everything else. I wasn't expecting it because up to this point he didn't seem very adventurous. I think he still has to think about it which is good. Some caution is good!


I actually caught him in the act.


Look at me everyone!!


Look what I did!!


Uhm what's that mommy?? You watch me scale the kitchen set and then tell me to get down???
Brother has been clapping for me the whole time so I'm not sure what the problem is??
The other day the boys and I were outside and I had quickly ran inside to find the new bubbles. When I got back outside Keagan was standing on his picnic table. My heart was in my stomach because their table is on a concrete patio. I was very proud of him for climbing all by himself but was nervous at the same time. I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer holds for us...climbing and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment