Thursday, April 22, 2010

What a sleeper!!

On any given day during nap time you may find Kellen in one of many places.....top bunk, bottom bunk, in a tent, in a tunnel, on my bed, in a fort, on the floor in the middle of a puddle (of leggos). Or......underneath his bed on an upside down trampoline.


I tell you what..all the above are true and fascinating to me because I would rather be in my bed but Kellen is an adventurous sleeper. This above picture actually gave me quite a scare because one day when Karsten was post call and home for the afternoon he went into Kellen's room to check on him. He came out and asked me where Kellen was. I told him that he was in his room sleeping. I of course doubted my husband looked all that well so I went in and looked for myself. We could not find him anywhere!!! My heart was beating so hard because I immediately thought he had been abducted from his bed! Finally it dawned on one of us to look under his bed and there he was. Kellen also attempted to sleep there again that same night but I told him he would be too sore in the morning. He didn't argue and I put him back on his real bed. I will now remember to check in odd places before freaking out next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment