Saturday, April 24, 2010

15 months

Keagan - you have grown so much this past month! Yesterday at your 15 month check-up you caught up weight wise to your big brother!!! You are now 26 pounds!!! I can't believe that - actually I do because I'm the one who carries you all the time!! You are also 32 1/4 in tall. You aren't off the charts percentile wise but you are definitely above average in your height and weight.
I took the opportunity yesterday to photograph you doing your favorite thing: eating/snacking. You had just woken up from your nap and for some reason I didn't feel like putting you in your high-chair this time. So of course Bailey had to join you. You loved it.








"I promise I didn't give him anything!!"
You are walking extremely well now and are trying hard to figure out how to run sometimes. You are climbing and exploring like crazy! You are definitely a mama's boy....which I love and dislike at the same time. I feel bad leaving you places because you cry so hard for me but sorry buddy - mommy's need time alone sometimes! You express your dislikes and likes with some pretty good hollers and facial expressions. You can say an assortment of words such as: ball, mama, dada, light, out, go, up, uh-oh, more, dog, bow-wow, bye-bye, and hi. Most of these words it is only me and daddy who understand but there are some words that you can say very clearly. In only a few short months you're going to be a big brother. I can't wait. You did very well the other day when I had Ruby in my arms! I think we need to work on the word GENTLE though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment