Friday, March 6, 2009

That was fun!!

My Aunt Beth and Cousin Lesley came to visit yesterday and today. Beth had not seen Keagan yet so her and Lesley made the trip over to E'ville. I was glad for their company and help. Beth took us out to Texas Roadhouse last night and this morning we all went for a stroller and wagon ride. Kellen really enjoyed them and kept saying "that was fun!!" after they left. It was so cute. He just kept walking over to the front door waving by to them and coming over to me saying that he had so much fun.


Beth and Keagan hanging out


Lesley and Kellen doing some serious artwork. Kellen received water guns, m&ms, sidewalk chalk and a football. So outside last night they played good guy bad guy and shot the water guns at each other and me.



I think Bailey enjoyed the pink sidewalk chalk!


Oh and of course the sandbox!


Kellen is really into the sand now - I guess because he's not barefoot he doesn't mind it!

Thanks Beth and Lesley for coming to visit us and taking us out to eat and for the gifts!! Kellen wants to know when he can see you again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog through another -- your blog 'caught my eye' because of the your name... my husband's first name is Slater... I LOVE your name!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete