Monday, March 30, 2009

More Good News

This morning the Dr. called and told me that the rest of Keagan's labs from last week looked fine. The ultrasound of his liver was fine as well. We are going to have another recheck of his bilirubin level this thursday to make sure it's still coming down. So everything looks pretty good right now. The Dr. said that we could rule out some of the most serious syndromes/disorders but she was still going to run all this by a pediatric gastroenterologist. I'm so thankful he's doing well now. Thank you all for your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I checked out your blog from Shannon's and have been checking back to see how Keagan's bloodwork went. I'm soooo glad everything seems to be checking out good! I can't even imagine the scare it gave you...anyways, hope all else is well, just wanted to let you know you had people out there praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so thankful to hear the good news on Keagan. I've been praying and will continue to do so. Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah! Answered prayers!

    ReplyDelete