Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day - belated!



I feel like I dropped off the face of the earth this week. My computer has been frozen for days now and I'm going stir crazy without it!!!

I had big plans to post some things yesterday but couldn't - anyway, the computer works tonight so I decided to go ahead and blog about my favorite little leprechaun - Keagan.

My sister Shannon made this adorable little onesie for Keagan that he sported to the doctor's office on St. Patricks Day.
SOOO, here are Keagan's stats:
8 weeks old
13 lbs
24 inches
sleeping about 6 hours straight at night - hoping for longer stretches soon
dark blue eyes
I thnk he's in the 85 percentile for height and weight.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH I want to eat his little chubby thighs... he makes that onsie look good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute kid!! Brooke, I think the third pic looks so much like you. I sure wish I could squeeze that little guy!! Miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete