Saturday, March 28, 2009

My New Stroller



I've been looking for a new inline double jogging stroller for awhile now and I finally found one. There aren't many on the market or in stores. This one is made in Spain and highly popular in Europe. I found it online and bought it last week. I was pleasantly surprised this morning when after I got out of the shower, the stroller had been delivered and my sweet husband had it put together already! They said it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive so I was definitely excited. My only disappointment is that it is raining and chilly outside so I couldn't test it out. I did however put both boys in it and take it for a spin inside the house. It really is an awesome stroller - it has almost a 0 degree turning radius. I know most of you reading this probably think "you're crazy" but I don't care. You would be excited too if you could test it out.


Kellen loves it. He wanted to go to the mall this morning to try it out. I almost said yes but I do like to avoid malls on the weekends if at all possible. He's just excited that he and his brother can both ride in it.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen one of these. I have the side by side jogging stroller and the regular double stroller. It's definately interesting. Next time you're down here bring I would love to test drive it. Just make sure the tires don't go flat. I went for my 2 mile walk on Wednesday and had the hardest time pushing just Grayson in the stroller. I finally figured out that the tires were flat. lol!

    ReplyDelete