Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pray for Keagan



In case you haven't heard, we have been having problems getting rid of Keagan's jaundice. At his 8 week appt. earlier this week the Dr. ordered to have his bilirubin checked again. She was concerned at how long it was lasting and named a benign disorder that he may have. I took him to the lab on wednesday and got his blood drawn and on friday the Dr. called and said that his bilirubin was 14.3. We were all quite shocked - even the Dr. Anyway, she named some more serious syndromes/disorders or problems that he may have which were much more serious. Some even eventually life-threatening. SO next week he (and I) get to run through a gamet of tests and ultrasounds of his liver.
Please pray that we will find the answers soon and that I will have the strength to get him through these tests. As any mother knows, nothing is more worse than seeing your child in pain of any kind. I will keep you all updated as soon as I find out any more information.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! We are praying for Keagan. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray all is well with Keagan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet we're praying for him, hon. For you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through Shannon's blog. You have my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brookie .... praying for Keagan and all of you...and remembering that God is in total control...much love, aunt kris

    ReplyDelete