Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My little audience

All my kids have an interest in cooking...and hey - I think it's great.  I hope to teach them valuable cooking skills so one day when they are in college they will eat more than Ramen noodles.  But most importantly, I want them to be helpers to their future wives in the kitchen as well.  Let's face it, I want my 3 boys to be well-rounded!

 It didn't use to be too bad when I had one child who wanted to "help" in the kitchen.  Well, now I have 3 who want to help..

But it's getting to be more unhelpful....but I want them there at the same time.  

Kellen came up with the idea of pulling the 3 chairs up close to where I was working.  I thought it was great - they could watch me, take turns and then go back to their seats....







They more or less thought it was a game and they entertained themselves.  I however thought my little audience was the best.



1 comment: