Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kade at 20 months

Kade: 20 months

Lover of shoes...any and all sizes and types of shoes

Mr. Curious


Mr. Independent

Super cuddly

Kade, you are getting busier and busier.  You are starting to run and I can hardly keep up with you!!  Your biggest love right now is shoes (a shoe post to come).  You LOVE shoes.  You can put Keagan's crocs on by yourself.  You bring me shoes from my closet all the time.  You wear your blue crocs all the time.  I think you think they are slippers or something.  You are going through a picky stage regarding food.  You love all things milk...and fruit.  You are a Mama's boy...which I love but can be exhausting too.  I love you very much big boy.  I can't believe you are going to be 2 in just a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment