Thursday, March 22, 2012

When one gets sick....

They all get sick...

We have had our fair share of sickness this winter.  Frankly I'm sick of being sick!

This particular bout of sickness was fevers and generalized achiness/flu-like symptoms.  They didn't eat for a week and pretty much laid around all day.

Keagan was over his and passed it along to Kade...poor baby.  

Karsten and I decided to grill out this particular night.  The boys weren't eating anything so we decided to fix something for ourselves.

Kade couldn't be far from me and Karsten was grilling so we sat up a viewing post in the kitchen.



Let's face it - I was tired of everyone laying around not feeling good and I was running out of entertainment ideas as well...especially something other than TV when they had no energy.

We have since had another round of stomach flu.....I am so done with this!! I am welcoming Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment