Saturday, March 24, 2012

A boy and his shoes

Can I just say that Kade must take after his mommy? He LOVES shoes.  Now don't get me wrong...I don't have THAT many shoes - especially when the amount of space has limited me but Kade just loves them.  
He likes to wear Keagan's winter crocs a lot

and on opposite feet

I just think this picture is adorable.  Innocently unaware of how silly he looks.

He put crocs on over his footed pajamas one night and wore them for an hour or so.  I made him take them off before bed and he was quite upset with me.  He just kept hollering "shooz!! shooz!!"

So proud of himself.


He likes to pull my shoes out of my closet and try them on.  If he can't get them on himself he will bring them to me for help.  

pointing to his "shooz"


practicing his modeling

Oh Kade you are a little boy after Mommy's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment