Sunday, March 4, 2012

Slumber party in the kitchen

One morning I told the boys I was going to take a quick shower - so to be good and no fighting. I'm used to taking a shower  before Karsten leaves for work and before I take Kellen to school but this morning was a little different.

By quick shower - I mean like a 3 minute shower.  I do not trust them when there is no supervision.

It was a little too quiet - if you know what I mean - 


But both the boys were "pretending" to be asleep on the kitchen floor no less. It was really sweet.  

Keagan had taken out both sleeping bags and a large sheet and made a bed for both of them.  I just thought it was great that he had thought about Kade too.

I guess that's what you do on a freshly mopped kitchen floor - slumber party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment