Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meeting Riley

Several weekends ago we traveled to Springfield to meet baby Riley.  I couldn't stand waiting any longer and Morgan graciously decided to come to Springfield.  We also took family pictures that day as well.  Each of the boys took a turn meeting Riley or "Wiley" as Keagan says it.  They had no interest in holding her..they just wanted to gawk at her.


Kellen was pretty excited but when I asked him if he wanted to hold her he was not at all interested.  Big difference between girls and boys!

Kade was a little confused I think

It's hard to believe he's only a month away from how old Keagan was when I had Kade!


Getting my baby fix!

Karsten meeting Riley

Pa and his Boys


Even though it was a whirlwind trip, we were so glad to get family pictures taken and of course meet little Riley.  She's so sweet and I can't wait to see her again next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment