Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Days

I love Fall.  I love the smell, the temperature, and all the fun things to do during harvest time.  I especially love that the boys can play outside in comfortable weather and I don't have to sit and wipe the sweat dripping from my forehead. 
These past few weeks we (especially Karsten) have been emptying out our storage unit.  We finally got the gator back out and I think it needs new tires.....again. We kept telling the boys we were going to wait until they poured the new sidewalks.  Well, I can officially say that TODAY they are digging up the old sidewalks.  So who knows when new ones will be poured.  We ended up getting the gator out anyway.


Kade loves it.  Anytime he goes outside, he makes a beeline for the gator and sits down and waits for someone to drive him.

He loves the golf clubs.  However, I don't think they love him - especially when he just drags them across the concrete.

Having fun

We finally took Kellen to get crab legs at Red Lobster one evening.  I can't tell you how long he had been waiting for this.

Our neighbor girl Gracie.  She and Kade have a mutual adoration for each other.

We made it home once to get some combine time in.  The boys talk about it all the time and Kade can say "tra ta" now. P.S. look at his gut! (No, not Karsten's!)


Daddy, all three boys, and Pa fit into the combine.

Gracie and Colin playing with the boys.  They are such great kids.  I wish they were old enough to babysit!

Daddy built new shelves in the garage to accomodate all of our stuff. We officially emptied the storage unit!!!

Kade and I were testing out the shelves to make sure they would hold.

The boys had to test it out too - but they were a little unsure about it once they got up there.

I know that was a little random but I had all these pictures and didn't know what to write - so there you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment