Monday, November 21, 2011

Bandy Pumpkin Patch

We finally made it to Bandy's Pumpkin Patch the weekend of Halloween...and I'm just getting around to posting something.

The boys had a great time.  It was a little chilly out that afternoon but they didn't seem to mind at all.

Here's my attempt at getting a picture with my boys....
Yes, I'm pulling on Keagan's arm trying to get him to cooperate...


Yeah, not gonna happen

So I settled for 2/3.....and a crazy face from Kellen.

Kade loved all the baby pumpkins.  I think he rearranged their entire pile.


We decided to go through the corn maze.  I'm sure glad that Daddy was with us.  We didn't take the stroller and Keagan didn't have a nap that day so you can imagine....

He memorized the map as best he could.  There were 6 checkpoints that you had to get your ticket punched at.  They told us to expect to get through the maze in 1 hour.   
We actually made it out in 20 minutes...

Then we realized we skipped checkpoints 4-6.  So I guess we found a short cut!
We decided to backtrack and eventually found the other checkpoints and made it out alive.

Next we found this photo-op...Hey there were 3 places for my 3 kids...I thought they would have fun sticking their heads through the holes...

But by this point Daddy was forcing you-know-who's head through the hole.

Next we went into the barn and let the kids run wild.

They love the corn bins.

and the bouncy house

the slides were super fast. 

We finally got a hay-ride through the pumpkin patch and attempted a family pic.
We had a great time together and we finished the evening with carry-out pizza.
I love fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment