Sunday, November 13, 2011

Caramel Apples

Did you know that Kraft no longer puts the popsicle sticks in the bag of caramels? Or maybe I am out of the loop.  But I sure was disappointed when I found out I didn't have any!  I had been telling the boys that after church and naps we could make them.

So obviously I had to use plastic spoons - and actually it worked really well and they were easier for the boys to manipulate.  They just didn't look very pretty.


Anxiously awaiting the bowl of melted caramel... 

They (and I) love the food chopper from Pamered Chef.  Anytime I need to use it I automatically have helpers in the kitchen.


We were trying to chop up peanut butter chocolate chips - it wasn't working so well.


Kade was helpfully unhelpful



The finished product - pretty lame huh? Well, we tried and they loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment