Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weird Day

Some days are just off - ya know?

A couple of weeks ago Keagan started pulling the "I'm not going to nap anymore" stunt.  This particular day he had been in his room for 1 1/2 hours and still had not fallen asleep.  So I told him he could get up but thanked him for at least staying in his room for "quiet time."

Kellen and Keagan both asked if they could watch their John Deere video and I said yes...what happened in the next 10 minutes was beyond me.

I was doing things around the house and I looked over because I thought "man, it's really quiet" and Kellen and Keagan both were completely sacked out on the couch with the John Deere video blaring it's music in the background.


Yeah - so much for the "no mommy - I'm not tired" excuse!!

They both slept for an hour and a half - and I relaxed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment