Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kade at 14 months

Finally - I have my computer back!  I'm so behind on blogging - so here's my attempt at catching up!

Kade 14 months

Kade is walking very well now.  He thinks he can do anything the big boys do


I love this look...he gives me this look any time he wants me to chase him.  He just looks behind him and gives me those eyes...and he's off.


Kade had his first trip to the ER (actually our first with any of the kids) this past month for an infection.  He is doing so well now but it was torture at the time.  It's amazing how quickly little ones get better. 

Dear Kade - you are growing up so fast!!  You love your "Georgie" and will try so hard to get into your crib to get him (if he's not out already).  You have really started to voice your dislikes.  You point at everything and even have a few sounds for animals.  You are so cuddly but are also very active at the same time.  I can't wait to see what happens next month!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment