Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Psyyyyych!

JUST KIDDIN' MAMA!!

Keagan and I (and Daddy) have been talking about potty training Keagan for quite awhile now.  Even Kellen talks about it and encourages him to sit on the potty. 

He knows the potty song....

He knows the faces he needs to make....

BUT this is the only time he has sat on the potty! Put it down in the record books! (He didn't even go mind you!)

I thought I may as well document that I have really tried.  I believe he's ready - except for the fact that he won't sit on the potty!  I'll say in a really high-pitched excited voice..."oh let's try to go potty"...blah blah blah.  He just does the stiff-as-a-board-can't bend at the waist routine.  What am I to do? I have a galore of bribery items...stickers, candy, potty chart...you name it. 

I guess he may be the first to go to Kindergarten without being trained at the rate we are going!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment