Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kade at 8 weeks

Kade was officially 8 weeks old yesterday. Time has really flown by and he is getting bigger every day. We went for his well-baby check-up on wednesday and here are his stats:

Weight: 13.7 lb at 93%
Height: 23 1/2 at 73 %

I can never remember the head circumference.

He is doing really well at night once he finally falls asleep. He pretty much gives us a 7 hour stretch most of the time. For some reason his fussy time is late (like 9-11). I wish I knew what I could do for him!



He is smiling and cooing now and I (and his brothers) love it! Kellen really likes to make him smile and coo.


You really don't like the paci but Keagan insists that you need it! I wish you would take it sometimes but that's okay....one less thing to keep up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment