Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of "Preschool"

Yesterday was the boys' first day of the mom's morning out program at the church across the street. Kellen was so excited to be starting "school" again. This year I decided that Kellen could go 2 days a week and Keagan would go 1. They go from 9-12. I don't know that Keagan gets much out of it but it's good for us to have a break and for him to realize I will come back. I tell you what though.....it's a haul taking all 3 kids in and out of the van twice a day for those two days - especially when I have to put Kade in the stroller and lift it out of the van - you know what I mean!

Here is my attempt at "first day of school pics"


Kellen: I'll try to smile..I just want to go!
Keagan: I know my buddy is in here...


Kellen: Still smiling mom.... hurry up!
Keagan: What? I'm supposed to be smiling? Oh. Well, just give me a minute


Kellen: Oh brother....
Keagan: Oh buddy!


Kellen: Let's blow this joint!
Kegan: I'm ready....got my lovey, going to take off my shoes now....

It was a crazy morning and I figured I would get some errands done but Kade had other plans so I just came home to a semi-quiet house and got things done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment