Sunday, September 26, 2010

The pumpkin patch

Saturday we all went out to Mayse Farm Market.  It's a pumpkin patch/farm market located on the other side of Evansville.  We went out here our first year we were here and for some reason had not made it back.  It was a lot of fun and they have all sorts of activities for the children.









They had pumpkin slinging contests for the kids.  You had to try and hit one of three scarecrows.


They also had water duck races where you had to pump the water to get the duck across to the other side.










Kellen and daddy had a lot of fun racing the ducks.


Then we took a hay wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick their very own pumpkins.


I got my pumpkin!!





Uh mommy?? I don't know which one to pick! I just keep tripping over all these vines on the ground!!



























They had this "corn slide" in the middle of one of their corn fields.  There was a maze you had to walk through to get to this.  The slide was REALLY fast and the boys really enjoyed it.

Of course since I was the picture taker and was carrying Kade, I didn't get any pictures of him and myself.  He pretty much slept the entire time we were there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment