Friday, September 24, 2010

Keagan at 20 months

Well, this month has been a trying month to say the least.  Keagan's 20 month milestone came and went and yesterday I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of him.  I got a couple over the last couple of days though.  I think Keagan has officially entered the "terrific twos" :) early....I just hope it doesn't get worse before it gets better. I'm trying to stay positive.





 Keagan has finally started to wear sun glasses...after me trying to get him to wear them for over a year! They totally freaked him out....until now.  Now he wears them inside and outside...all the time. 















Oh my dear boy.....I think you finally realized that Kade is here to stay.  You have been so good these past couple of months adjusting to the new baby.  I think you're having a delayed reaction.  You're screaming and temper tantrums have hit a new level! BUT on the upside you're vocabulary has also hit a new level and you can be very well mannered sometimes too...asking please when you want something and thank you's too.  You LOVE your daddy and get very upset if you're up in the morning and see him leave.  It's not a pretty sight.  We usually have to go outside to watch him leave.

Tonight is the night we are switching you to the BIG BOY BED!!!  I'm dreading it....but I think you'll do pretty well. We don't really have an option since Kade needs to get into the crib.  It's a lot earlier than I would like it to be....it seems like you're all grown up now which makes me so sad.  Oh how the time flies.....I love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment