Monday, August 30, 2010

Kellen's 4th Birthday

Happy Birthday Kellen! I can't believe you are 4 years old.

This birthday we celebrated with friends and family and of course a little camping too. We actually had your birthday party on saturday (since you don't know the difference quite yet). Nana and Papa Slater came for the day and Nana and Pa Dudley came thursday-sunday night with their camper. You spent friday night with them and of course had a great time.

This year when I asked you what you wanted on your cake you said you didn't care. So I opted for a DQ peanut butter ice cream blizzard cake. It was really good!




You also didn't care about decorations either. So I chose for you....toy story. You were really happy when I came home with all the toy story cups, plates....etc.

Getting ready to open up gifts!


Your big present from mommy and daddy was your first real bicycle!

Trying it out with Pa. After you tried it you came back in and said "I don't want the bike....it doesn't match my helmet." I think the real reason you didn't like it was because dad and I opted for the larger bike so you could grow into it....thus making it a little harder for you to pedal. You don't like things to be too difficult. But I'm still glad we got this bike - otherwise you would've outgrown it by next summer!

Keagan was ready to ride it!

Helping close up the camper before Nana and Pa left. They stayed at James Audabon State Park. It was really a nice park.


Wearing your helmet and playing with a paddle???


And we can't forget little Kade. This was his second time camping...and of course loves it like the rest of us.
Dear Kellen, you are growing up to be such a big boy. You are starting preschool this fall two days a week. You are really excited about it. Right now your favorite things are sharks and volcanos. We got you a volcano making kit for your birthday. You also love to wrestle with daddy, play with Keagan, and you are such a good big brother to Kade. You are very loving and are pretty well behaved most of the time. Happy 4th Birthday. I love you son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment