Tuesday, August 24, 2010

firsts

Kade made the oh-so-sweet 6 week mark on friday. I feel like 6 weeks and 3 months are major turning points in young infants.

I have been putting Kade in the little tub that you can put on the counter and so far he has not enjoyed his baths all that much. SO last night I decided to put him in the actual tub and he loved it! He looked around and of course big brother had to put his feet in the water too and try to help.





This past weekend I (or I should say Daddy) gave Kade his first bottle. Things are usually so crazy around here that it's just easier to nurse than to pump and then hand Daddy a bottle when he's being mauled by the other two boys! I can proudly say he took it like a champ! No whimpers whines or any other complaints. I think he just likes to eat so he doesn't really care where it comes from!



And oh that SWEET first smile! I love it and it makes all the sleepless nights well worth it! He actually was smiling at Kellen. Of course Kellen shouted at me "Mommy look! He's smiling! He's smiling!" I love to see the interaction between all these boys. I hope and pray that they will be best friends.



Kade is giving us a good stretch at night from 10pm-4 and then back to sleep until 8 or so. He's doing great and I can't believe he's already 6 weeks old. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment