Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kade @ 1 month

I can't believe you are 1 month old already!
You are getting so big and stronger every day. A lot of things have changed in 1 months time! You went from having days and nights mixed up to sleeping at around 5 or so hour stretches. I'm not sure what you weigh right now but you sure do like to eat. You're brothers dote on you but definitely have no interest in holding you (which I'm really okay with!). Having you also introduced us to the world of minivans! Yep, we lasted about 4 days before we caved and bought one. You also had your first road trip to springfield and met your grandmas and aunts and uncles. You did great!




I'm still not sure what color your eyes will be. Right now they are a dark blue still. You have the biggest and longest toes and hands so I expect you're going to be a pretty big boy.
I love you and can't wait to see what the next month will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment