Monday, August 16, 2010

Kade's first road trip

Last weekend we headed to Springfield. We knew it was going to be a whirlwind trip....but it was a little more tiring than we had anticipated. Let's just say I think it will be awhile before I make a trip by myself with all 3 boys and 2 dogs!!
We wanted Kade to meet the rest of our extended family and also for Aunt Shannon to take Kellen's 4 year pics and Keagan's 18 month pics AND a family picture....we tried to shove WAY to much in this weekend! It took several attempts to get the boys pictures taken because they were very tired and cranky. BUT I think Shannon got some good shots. I am so thankful I have a photographer in the family!

Kade got to meet several family memebers...not that he will remember. I'm sad though that Kade won't get to meet Grandad Dudley on this side of heaven...it had been 1 year since he passed away while we were home.


Here's Grandma and Grandpa Gardner with Ruby


Aunt Shannon and Kade


4 weeks old

Aunt Cheryl and Kendra

Kade and Grandma Dudley. Poor Grandma fell and broke her arm and wasn't able to hold Kade very well. Plus he was pretty tired and cranky by the end of the day and wasn't lying still for Grandma to hold.

Aunt Morgan and Grandma Gardner.
I'm so thankful for all of our family....I'm just disappointed that I didn't get pictures of the Slater side....I forgot my camera in the charger at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment