Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keagan 19 months

Sorry Keagan - the weekend passed by quickly and I completely forgot that you hit the 19 month mark! (I am a little busy right now though)!!

Oh dear boy I don't know how someone can be so charming one second and then want to make me pull my hair out the next! I understand you are trying to become independent and it makes it hard when your older brother can do things you can't or aren't supposed to do. I think the neighbors can hear you at times when you don't like something.

You have a very large vocabulary and are speaking in lots of 2 and 3 word sentences (or more). You're favorite phrase right now in toddler-ese is "Daddy, are you? You whoo??!! are you???" I love it.





You are VERY loving towards Kade. It really bothers you when he cries and you will run up to him and pat him (a little too hard) on the back or give him his paci. I love that you will be close in age with Kade. I hope things don't get too competitive between you two in the future but they probably will.





I love you my little man! You are getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment