Monday, July 26, 2010

This past week

This past week has been yet another busy one and I've neglected blogging new pictures of Kade.

Kade has already changed so much in a week's time. I took him to get weighed this morning and he was 8lb 15oz! Needless to say that we are up to size 1 diapers today after I changed his entire outfit 3 times during the middle of the night because he had leaked through it!
Here are a few pictures I forgot that I took:
Kellen really doesn't ask to hold Kade but he really likes to help out and dote on him. He on several occasions has covered Kade up with his lovey and blanket which to me is a big deal because Kellen is very attached to these objects. He's very concerned when he's crying and comes up with all sorts of solutions to help him (and me) out.


A picture from his first bath at home.


Kade is 2 weeks in this picture and as you can see he's propped up on a pillow and has Kellen's blanket. (Kellen's ideas again).


Aunt Morgan came for a visit this weekend! I'm so glad she was able to come. The boys had a lot of fun with her and I was glad for the help and company!


We all call her the baby whisperer. She has ALWAYS been able to get the babies to sleep!!


Sleeping peacefully!
Kade's first experience with the activity gym.....he was at least very content to lay there for awhile - I'm not sure he really saw anything though!!

1 comment:

  1. Kade is precious-you can tell all 3 boys are out of the same mold!!!Aunt Kendra Swain

    ReplyDelete