Thursday, July 29, 2010

Keagan's first hair cut

This past weekend we took the boys for hair cuts. This was Keagan's first cut and to be honest he surpassed my expectations! I was not looking forward to this because if you know Keagan you know that when he doesn't like something the whole world will find out!! Fortunately Daddy went with us and Keagan is very attached to him right now. He sat on Daddy's lap and did not make a peep (which is also very unusual!).



I'm not sure what he was saying or doing to make this face here. But I think he was thinking "what are you doing to me?"

Kellen was getting his hair trimmed too and was peeking around the corner to check on Keagan.


All done!! I'm ready to get out of here!!
Yesterday I took Keagan for his 18 month check-up. He got his last round of shots until he's 5 (thank goodness!) and he weighed 28 lbs and was 34 in! I think he's 80% for weight and 90% for height. He's such a big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment