Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of July

4th of July weekend my dear sweet cousin Lesley came to visit. She was such a big help. We made I think 4 or 5 meals to put in the freezer for after the baby was born and she watched the boys for us saturday evening while Karsten and I had one last date night before chaos reigned.

We missed the fireworks saturday evening in Newburgh so we headed to downtown Evansville instead on Sunday night. The boys did great despite not napping well that afternoon. We didn't get home until almost 11pm.

Sunday afternoon we brought out the slip n slide again.




and I bought those Pop-its fireworks for the boys.


Can I have one brother????


Yeah!


Keagan got the hang of it pretty fast and was able to throw them hard enough to pop them.

Sunday evening on the river front.
We took a picnic dinner and the boys played at the playground before we found our seats for the fireworks.


Lesley and Keagan trying to keep busy while waiting.

Our last family picture before Kade was born.


Didn't I tell you??? Lesley is pregnant too!!! Or is she??


Lesley keeping Keagan warm. I think Keagan got attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment