Sunday, September 27, 2009

Silliness

Here are some random pictures over the last several weeks that I have been meaning to document.
Kellen's personality is really starting to blossom. Not that he hasn't had one but his imagination is soaring and he thinks of new things to do all the time.





Putting Daddy's work shoes on. He thought these were hilarious to walk in. I thought so too.






Hard at work in the kitchen
He insisted one evening that we bring the kitchen outside. We were eating dinner out on the patio and he decided he would make us up some dessert.


Of course you have to have coffee with the dessert. This is one of his most prized possessions right now. Thanks to Nana and Poppa!!


This morning as we were getting ready for church, Karsten called me into the office to "see what our son was doing." When he says that I always cringe because I know that something is probably not something I would allow! It actually wasn't too bad.


Kellen thought Keagan's Johnny-jumper would be a great swing. I'm actually surprised that it took him this long!!!


His new best friend - Maddux. We watch a friend's puppy several times a week and Kellen has grown VERY attached to him. He carries him around all the time and if Maddux isn't here he asks for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment