Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Wow! I'm really behind!
We had a busy Labor Day weekend. First we had the Thomas Day Out in Nashville and then Nana and Papa Slater came for a quick visit saturday night. They also brought Kellen's birthday gift and on Sunday Jim and Virginia Stevenson came through on their way from Georgia.
Jim and Virginia are very close friends to the Slater family and are like grandparents to Karsten. Thank you for coming to see us! I'm so glad they were able to see the boys. I'm just disappointed that I didn't get a picture of them with Kellen and Keagan.
Mommy and Keagan - sorry bud - mommy and you don't have enough pictures together.
Keagan sportin' the halloween pj's. I had to break them out because they will be too small for him if I wait too much longer! And they are just too cute to pass up. So much for planning ahead and buying things the previous season!!
Kellen received a john deere shirt from Jim and Virginia.
Kellen got a kitchen set from Nana and Papa Slater along with lots of accessories. The french fries were a major hit!
You want fries with that???
I'll make you some more fries.
Thank you everyone for the gifts!! Kellen has played with his kitchen every day since we put it together. And I'm gaining lots of weight with all this food that he's fixing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment