Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rend Lake Part 1

So I finally rounded up all the pictures for this past weekend at Rend Lake - now I can finally blog!

The entire Dudley family went camping for the first time in a long time. We used to camp every 4th of July but it gradually went extinct until recently. Mom and Dad have a camper now so they go quite often....the rest of us got to enjoy sleeping in tents - on gravel - seriously. I guess I can't complain though. I got the camper with the baby. So next year I imagine Shannon will get it. While we were there of course we celebrated Kellen's birthday and Matt's parents brought their boat. So we all enjoyed some skiing action as well.

I love this picture. Kellen and Daddy hangin' out


Mommy and Kellen snuggling. It was quite cold out that early in the morning. I didn't get in the water the first time out. I have to wait until the sun comes out!!!


Kellen really enjoyed the boat ride - he loved dipping his hands in the water. He tried really hard to catch a fish!


There's Luke giving it a try

Matt getting ready to get up on his bare feet!

Pat - barefoot skiing - the Anderson boys all barefoot ski. They are really good at it!!


There's me! I also tried to slolum (sp?) ski. It was very hard and I did finally get up - for a few seconds. I was really sore and am still sore almost a week later!!
We all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment