Friday, September 4, 2009

Rend Lake - Part 2

These are just random pictures of the weekend. For some reason, most of them are of Keagan. I didn't take many of everyone else.


Getting frustrated about something - probably because nobody was looking at him. He does that.




okay seriously - I think Keagan was upside down more than he was right side up!! Every time someone would hold him on their lap he would throw himself backwards! It was hilarious!!
Higher Daddy Higher!!!

Wow! That fire looks really neat upside down!

I like being on Daddy's shoulders.
We had a great weekend and the boys (especially Keagan) did better than I expected they would do. Thanks Nana and Pa for a great weekend. I think this would be a good time to start investing in some jet skis and some more tents!!! :-) Hint Hint

No comments:

Post a Comment