Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Night Out

Last weekend my parents came down so Karsten and I could attend a murder mystery dinner party that was hosted by the residency program. I'm laughing right now just thinking of the entertainment. We had such a good time visiting with our friends and meeting new ones.

If you have never attended one of these functions you should! They are such a good time and are usually quite funny!! The play took place in Mayberry - yeah as in Andy Griffiths Mayberry! I cannot describe how funny it was.
Me and my honey
Our good friends Nate and Betsy
A picture of me and Betsy - and look! We aren't standing side by side with our big bellies this time!!
This isn't a very good picture but this was Aunt B.
I am happy to say that I did guess right on who the murderers were!! But so did 2 other people (Nate being one of them). We had a wonderful time and good food. I had a headache by the time we got home from laughing so hard!! I hope we can do this again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment