Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  We were gone for actual Christmas Eve and Christmas and surprise - my camera broke Christmas night! So these are the pictures from our Christmas at home.  I'll have to bum some off everyone else.


Kellen finally realizing there were 3 giant bean bags in the room - each with their name on them.

The boys ran outside to check on the reindeer food


And Keagan then explained what had happened to all the cookies.  











Keagan is obsessed with keeping wrapped up in a towel after his bath.  So I thought a robe would be a perfect gift for him.

Kade had to try on the robe too.





What?!? Candy!!


The bean bags were a hit the rest of the morning.  They are a bit bulky but I am hoping those will become their new stomping ground (instead of my couches).




Where in the world is Daddy?

Merry Christmas 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment