Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kade at 18 months

Life keeps getting busier with you Mr. Busybody...so busy.  

You think you are just as big as the other two.  Kellen and Keagan like to play Thomas or PBS kids on the computer and there are many times I catch you "pretending" to play as well.  So much for the "kid" computer you got for Christmas!

You are a big cheese.  You see the camera and you strike a pose.


Waiting patiently for your first haircut....sigh

Your hair was getting so long in the back.  Sometimes it would curl, other times it just stuck up everywhere.  So I braved it and took you and Keagan to the mall for your first trim....by myself.

You were so good.  I actually let you have a sucker.  I figured it was the most sure-fire way to get you to sit still.  It worked.

All done!


The things you are into right now: 
plunging your hand as far down the toilet as you can
opening my make-up bag and playing with my make-up
spoons and cheese graters are your favorite kitchen item right now
and anything else that strikes your attention....

You are my busiest child by far.  You are starting to say a lot more words and understand so much more!
My favorite thing you say is " I ov ooo " for I love you...it melts my heart.

I am looking forward to seeing you grow.  We have a busy spring and summer ahead of us but I think you will just take it in stride. I love you dear one!

1 comment:

  1. oh you've got a beautiful family! congratulations
    now click here please is my blog http://lacynmanya.blogspot.com/
    thank's kisses

    ReplyDelete