Thursday, January 26, 2012

Keagan turns 3!

Keagan turned 3 on the 21st of this month....I can't believe he's 3.  He's as big as a 4 year-old. 

We traveled to Springfield for his birthday so the grandparents could attend this year.  I was glad we did...and hey - mom just has a bigger house compared to ours!

We did the construction theme....Keagan had requested diggers, loaders,....anything constrution themed.  



I had hard hats and work aprons for everyone...Kade especially loved his.  The birthday boy, well, froze.


Keagan did not want to participate with the hats and aprons.  He had been so excited about them the day before...oh well.




I fixed a "dirt cake" in the dump truck.  I was so afraid the part that dumps was actually going to dump everything onto the floor....but it was a success.



Dad sported his hat and apron like a true birthday champ.

Keagan loved the gummy worms that were in the dirt cake the best.


Mom will probably kill me for posting this.



Keagan received a big wheel from Nana and Pa Dudley and many construction trucks from the Slaters.
The big wheel was a big hit - more so for Kellen and Kade though.

Next was the pinata...even Kade took some pretty good whacks at it - everyone was ducking for cover from that one!





We had a wonderful birthday party and want to thank everyone for coming!!

Dear Keagan, You are such a big boy. I seriously think you should be a stand-up comedian sometimes.  The way you reenact scenes from movies, books, and real-life amazes me.  We are still hoping you decided to try out potty-training - SOON please.  You adore your brothers and still love to cuddle with mommy when you wake up in the morning and after naps.  You still take naps most days - which I am thankful for.  You love to color and draw and basically do anything Kellen does.  I love you dear one and pray for you daily that you will grow up to be a man of God who loves his wife and family.  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment